Enabling Video on Duostar Systems
How to use converted video "kmb" files as backgrounds for the Duostar.
- Connect your usb flash drive to your computer and create a folder named "user" and one named "video" inside of the "user" folder
(The "video" folder should be inside of the "user" folder. If the “/user/video” folder does not exist on the USB flash drive you may create this folder.)
- Save the converted video(kmb) file on the USB flash drive in the “video” folder
- Connect the USB flash drive to the Duostar (KHM500) and turn the power on.
- Select Set up > Background screen > Video.
- Exit the “Set up” menu and the video files from the USB drive will display on the background.
If there are no converted files in the USB flash drive’s “/user/video/” folder the default videos loaded in Duostar will be displayed. It may take a few seconds for the system to recognize converted files depending on the type of USB flash drive.
Please note that if the same file name exists on the USB flash drive, it may be overwritten.